Friday, July 22, 2016

Take Time Out to Relax - jessicacrossasmr.com



Has it been a long week?  Yea, me too.  When I need to unwind quickly I listen to ASMR recordings to relax. I am actually listening to one right now to help me feel relaxed while writing.  If you are unfamiliar with ASMR it stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response and is a tingling feeling on the back of your head that can radiate down to your limbs.  Different people have different sounds that trigger ASMR for them.  Many people find a soft spoken voice or whisper does the trick. For others they like the sounds of someone giving them personal attention (these can be anything from the Reiki above, to a spa treatment, or even a medical treatment).  

Try the video above and suspend your disbelief about Reiki or about receiving "Personal Attention" through a video.  I don't know why it works, but it works for me and millions of other who listen to and watch ASMR.  Give it a try and after you get over it sounding a bit weird you may come back and thank me.  I find just a short ASMR video can drastically change my stress levels.  Even if you don't feel ASMR the soothing and stress free (what on television doesn't have some sort of obstacle to overcome or stressful situation?) audio should help you feel relaxed.  Let me know in the comments below if this works for you.  

If you like this type of ASMR there is lots more on my channel in YouTube or in my Virtual Spa: http://www.jessicacrossasmr.com/vs.html

Take Good Care of Yourself,

Jessica Cross
www.jessicacrossasmr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your experience with these Meditations. Let me know below!